Located in the heart of prime growth territory, 62 Jones Street, Kingswood is more than just a lovely home in a great street. Sure to achieve well above average capital growth, with additional value of the R3 medium density zoning, and it’s close proximity to major infrastructure (Nepean District Hospital and Western Sydney University). This home will be equally appealing as an investment with future development upside and assured of high rental demand.
* Three bedrooms with polished hardwood flooring
* All three bedrooms have built-in mirror wardrobes
* Renovated kitchen overlooking rear deck & yard
* Combined kitchen/dining room, separate lounge
* Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning system
* Bathroom with separate shower & bath; sep. w/c
* Lovely covered deck overlooking level back yard
* Side access to back yard; potential for granny flat
* R3 medium density zoning allows a variety of uses
See our aerial drone photos for precise distances to schools, station, university, hospital and other points of interest that are all conveniently located close by.
Take a virtual walk through this property by clicking on Virtual Tour button on Domain or the External Link button on realestate.com.au
**Disclaimer: we have obtained all the information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out and rely upon their own investigations.
- Built in Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Split System (Air Con)