Overlooking Sydney and perched on the foothills of the Blue Mountains this amazing setting provides a great opportunity to transform this lovely home into something truly spectacular. A flexible floor-plan will reward those with creative or architectural flair looking to make the most of the never to be built out views over Sydney and the residential acreage that lies behind. Situated in a cul-de-sac only moments from shops, schools and transport, this really is the ultimate balance between serenity and convenience.
- Three bedrooms with an easy conversion to four bedrooms
- Master suite with ensuite, WIR and superb elevated outlook
- Multiple living areas located both on the ground & 1st floor
- Two bathrooms including ensuite and third toilet downstairs
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances overlooking yard
- Three car carport equally useful as undercover entertaining
- Delightful elevated block free from large established trees
- Terraced back yard with level lawns and lovely rear aspect
Be sure to attend our first available viewing on Saturday where we will welcome you to 33 Gosling Street, Emu Heights.
Continue to click through our photo carousel to view our aerial drone images that show the proximity to all surrounding points of interest including shops, schools, station etc.
- Built in Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Reverse Cycle Air Con
- 4 x Reverse cycle split system Air-conditioners